Friday 31 May 2013

May winners


Good Morning to you all and thanks to everyone who joined in with our May challenge and now it's time to announce our winners as selected by Random Org:

Winner of the stamps from Penny Black:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Mari

Julie

Helen
l

The £15 voucher from Crafts U Love:
Minnamanna

Winner of of $20 voucher from FlonzCraft:

Kailash
(no link I'm afraid as this was an entry on Flickr)

Congratulations to you all, please grab our winners button from our sidebar to display on your own blogs and also mail me with your full names and postal addys to I can get your prizes organised and posted.

And finally, the entrant the DT have selected to join us as a Guest Designer in July and winner of the ribbons and embellies is.............................Jane with this lovely card.........


Congratulations Jane, I do hope you are up for the challenge, pleased do mail me so I can tell you more about our July challenge and don't forgot your postal addy so I can post you ribbons off to you.

I will be back Sunday with our fresh new challenge and as always lots of prizes to be won.


5 comments:

Mari said...

WOW!!!
I'm so happy :) Thanks a lot!!!
Congrats to the other winners too.
Will email you now,
Mari xx

Helen said...

Oooh...so excited to see my card amongst the lucky winners!
Thank you - you've made my day!
Will email you now :0)
Helen x

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you so much for picking me as your next Guest Designer.
So excited, off to email.
Jane x

AnyOldCraft said...

OMG OMG OMG...............
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.
I am just so blown away thank you.
Congrats to everyone :)

Manna said...

Wow! Thanks so much, I'm so happy to be one of your winners.
Congrats to the other winners too :)