Friday 3 March 2017

February winners


Good morning crafters, we had a wonderful month in February with so many lovely entries, our thanks to you all, so now it's time to announce the winners and as always they have been selected by Random Org................but a note about that, part way through doing the draws for some reason it had a hissy fit and wouldn't let me copy the widget so you are going to have to trust me on the others !!

First the winners of the prizes from Penny Black 

Links removed to comply with GDPR



cs-3-bubbles-of-joy

The £15 store voucher from Crafts U Love


And finally the die from Sizzix


The £10 store voucher from Stamp Addicts


Well done to you all, please mail me by Thursday 9th March with your full name and postal address so I can arrange for you to receive your prizes.


As usual the Design Team have been keeping their eyes open for the entrants using Penny Black images and would love to invite Mari to join us as our April Guest Designer. Please mail me Mari so I can tell you all about our theme for that month

I will be back on Sunday with a brand new theme and lots more prizes to be won.

10 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How amazing picks!! Really striking! Congrats to all!

hellerlittle said...

thanks a bunch for letting me know I´m a winner !!!!
You made my day *happy
CU hellerlittle

Jane said...

Well done to all xx

Anonymous said...

I am happy winner, thanks a lot!!! Congrats to the other winners!
X Daniela

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to all the absolutely fabulous winners! xxx

Diane said...

Congrats to all the fabulous winners !! Thrilled to be one of them as I needed something to brighten my day !!

thank you so much and hugs to all,

Diane xx

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW !!! Congratulations to all the lucky winners !!!

I'm so excited to win a prize. Thank you so much, I love your challenge.

Hugs
Anke

Paddington fan said...

Thrilled to bits to be one of your lucky winners, what a lovely surprise!!
Thank you so much!!
Off to send an email,
Love Jacky xx

Cynthia said...

Congrats to all of the winners!

Fikreta said...

congrats!